Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gettin' ready for African night - My roommates!



Ever played dress up? Well, we did tonight! Actually, this coming Sunday we're having an African Party night at Life Group. I kinda got creative here, and started picking out how I'll be dressing for it... and the enthusiasm spilled out onto my roommates, Stacey and Brianna. So here we are, all dressed up and looking like the palest Africans you ever saw! Now, we just have to find some African recipes for the food we'll be having that night!

(sorry for the sideways picture...)



Stacey has been my roommate now for over a year, and Bri just moved in with us in September. They're both in school, so we're a real busy bunch... And so, the house often ends up messy, and we don't really get to hang out alot, but we get along great and have never argued. All three of us love the Lord and that helps us cope with our differences! Let's say I've sure learned alot since my first roommate a few years ago... The joke around here is that I help get girls prepared for marriage (that's after 2 of my roommates have moved out to get married!) I wonder who's turn will be next!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home