Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy times!

Well, I finally feel like I'm in school! It's weird having so many assignments due for the same week. But I can do ALL THINGS through Christ my strength. So it'll work out!

Last Monday (not yesterday), a bunch of us went to a beautiful beach called Cape Kiwanda. The water is too cold for swims, but the view is simply amazing. Here are some pics :













Then the rest of the week, and up till now, most of it has been spent in blitzing through homework. book reports, learning Greek, and working. I'm feeling a little bit tired, but it's all good. God's even blessed me with a physio grad roommate who gives amazing back massages!!! It's fun to be challenged in learning like this. I may be a geek, but essays and book reports and learning new stuff is actually quite fun. I never thought I'd be going to school at this point of my life, but I'm really not complaining about it. There's a time for everything under the sun, and I'm grateful for God's provision in bringing me here in this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home